REMLEY’S POINT BOAT LANDING
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REQUESTING AVAILABILITY!
Isle of Palms jet ski rentals are an exciting addition to your family vacation!
What makes us different than any other company is not only that you get to ride by yourself and really choose ANY of our locations you like but Remley’s Point Public Boat Ramp is the closest to Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island.
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- We meet you at the ramp 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 1hr 30min! (Or whatever timeframe you picked)
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jackets
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- Each ski must have a cell phone.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
- Each jet ski must have a cell phone and Download “Life360” app. before you arrive. We will give you a code to join at the ramp. This is so your able to see where the dock is and we can see you for safety issues. After the rental, you leave the circle or uninstall the app.
RULES FOR THIS LOCATION:
- You can not switch out riders at the dock more than 1 time.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (6k for new ski)