Please read all below information before requesting availability!
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- Meet us at the fuel dock 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 30min! (Or whatever timeframe you picked)
- Upon return, renter tops off the ski at the fuel dock at renters expense.
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jackets & fun!
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- Must be 18 to drive ski alone.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
RULES FOR THIS LOCATION:
- You can not switch out riders at the dock.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (12k for new ski) You damage it, you pay for it!
$75/ski (30min rental)