REMLEY’S POINT BOAT LANDING
WHY RENT JET SKIS WITH US?
Anyone can offer jet ski rentals. We are a small boutique family-owned business that offers a jet ski experience!
Charleston jet ski rentals, out of Remleys Point in Mount Pleasant, is the closest option for Isle of Palms jet ski rentals and is a great way to see the sights of Charleston! Seeing The Ravenel Bridge, Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, Fort Sumter, The Battery and the Wando shipping terminal is such a cool perspective from the water! You should also see some Dolphin as well!
- (FREE) NO GUIDE OPTION!
- PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE
- RATE IS PER SKI!
- LONGEST RIDE TIMES!
- OCEAN/HARBOR/LAKE OPTIONS!
- HALF DAY SKI/BEACH OPTION!
- NO ONLINE BOOKING FEES!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REQUESTING AVAILABILITY!
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- We meet you at the ramp 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 1hr 30min! (Or whatever timeframe you picked)
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jackets
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- Each ski must have a cell phone.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
- Each jet ski must have a cell phone and Download “Life360” app. before you arrive. We will give you a code to join at the ramp. This is so your able to see where the dock is and we can see you for safety issues. After the rental, you leave the circle or uninstall the app.
RULES FOR THIS LOCATION:
- You can not switch out riders at the dock.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (8k for new ski) You will be charged accordingly for damages.
$150/ski (1.5hr rental)
$300/ski (3hr rental)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're out on the water and must come in due to a pop up storm, then we can wait for it to pass. Usually in 10-20 minutes it passes and your able to continue your rental! There is not a prorated refund if you must return to the dock before the end of your rental.