Please read all below before requesting availability!
Edisto Island jet ski rentals are great way to break up the day and have some fun on the water!
We launch the jet skis for you at Edisto ICW Boat Landing on the Edisto Island side of the McKinley Washington Bridge. Then, your on your own to explore! Our guide will hang out in the area to bring you back in to the dock. Please look up Edisto ICW Boat Landing on Google maps.
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- We meet you at the ramp 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 1hr 30min! (Or whatever timeframe you picked)
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jackets
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
- Each jet ski must have a cell phone and Download “Life360” app. before you arrive. We will give you a code to join at the ramp. This is so your able to see where the dock is and we can see you for safety issues. After the rental, you leave the circle or uninstall the app.
RULES FOR THIS LOCATION:
- You can not switch out riders at the dock.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (8k for new ski)
$175/ski (1.5hr rental)
3 SKI or $525 MINIMUM
Not open Holidays & limited weekends
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're out on the water and must come in due to a pop up storm, then we can wait for it to pass. Usually in 10-20 minutes it passes and your able to continue your rental! There is not a prorated refund if you must return to the dock before the end of your rental.