Please read all below before requesting availability!
Edisto Island jet ski rentals are great way to break up the day and see parts of Botany Bay and the Edisto River that you will never see otherwise! Cruise around and see Dolphins up close, jump some waves or just check out the area by the water!
We launch the jet skis at Dawhoo boat ramp on Edisto Island and guide you out to the river and bay. Then, your on your own to explore! Our guide will hang out in the area to bring you back in to the dock. Please look up Dawhoo boat ramp on Google maps.
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- We meet you at the ramp 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 1hr 30min! (Or whatever timeframe you picked)
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jackets
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- One person takes a cell phone.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
- Download “Life360” app. before you arrive. We will give you a code to join at the ramp. This is so your able to see where the dock is and we can see you for safety issues. After the rental, you leave the circle or uninstall the app.
RULES FOR THIS LOCATION:
- You can not switch out riders more than 1 time at the dock.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (6k for new ski)
$175-$200/ski (1.5hr rental)
$350-$400/ski (3hr rental)
$700-$800/ski (7.5hr rental)
3 SKI or $525 MINIMUM
Not open weekends or Holidays