WHY RENT JET SKIS WITH US?
Anyone can offer jet ski rentals.
We are the ONLY company that offers a customized jet ski experience! The ride is tailored to what you would like to do and places you would like to see.
Jump waves off-shore, dolphin watch, chill on a beach, tour the Harbor…we can provide it all!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REQUESTING AVAILABILITY!
Switching out riders during the rental at the Folly Beach boat landing dock is not allowed.
Folly Beach jet ski rentals are an exciting addition to your vacation through us as you’re not restricted to any area and it’s a really cool way to see dolphins up close as well as Morris Island Lighthouse!
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- We meet you at the ramp 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 1hr! (Or whatever time frame you picked)
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jacket
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- Each ski must have a cell phone.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
- Each jet ski must have a cell phone and Download “Life360” app. before you arrive. We will give you a code to join at the ramp. This is so your able to see where the dock is and we can see you for safety issues. After the rental, you leave the circle or uninstall the app.
RULES FOR THIS LOCATION:
- You can not switch out riders at the dock.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (6k for new ski)
- NO BEACHING the jet skis on Folly Beach!
$175/ski (1.5hr rental)
$350/ski (3hr rental)
2 SKI MINIMUM
Not open Holidays & limited weekends
3hr RIDE w/LUNCH
FOR ONE OF THE BELOW!
- SAME DAY REQUESTS
- 10%off CASH REQUESTS
- DAY/TIME REQUESTS NOT AVAILABLE ON RESERVATION CALENDAR BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're out on the water and must come in due to a pop up storm, then we can wait for it to pass. Usually in 10-20 minutes it passes and your able to continue your rental! There is not a prorated refund if you must return to the dock before the end of your rental.