THORNLY FORREST BOAT LANDING
Please read all below information before requesting availability!
Lake Moultrie jet ski rentals provide A BREAK FROM SALT WATER! Ride out to the middle and just float and chill or take a tour of the lake! Very low boat traffic during the weekdays so pretty stress free!
If you look on Google maps at Lake Moultrie you will see it’s a large lake.
You will have 1 hour and 15 minutes of actual ride time to explore the area, with NO ESCORT! This NO ESCORT rental is the ONLY one like it in the Charleston area!
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- We meet you at the ramp 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 1hr 30min! (Or whatever timeframe you picked)
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jackets
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- Each ski must have a cell phone.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
- Each jet ski must have a cell phone and Download “Life360” app. before you arrive. We will give you a code to join at the ramp. This is so your able to see where the dock is and we can see you for safety issues. After the rental, you leave the circle or uninstall the app.
RULES FOR THIS LOCATION:
- You can not switch out riders at the dock.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (6k for new ski)
$175-$200/ski (1.5hr rental)
$350-$400/ski (3hr rental)
$700-$800/ski (7.5hr rental)
(September – May)
Click to request a reservation