CHERRY POINT BOAT LANDING
Please read all information below before requesting availability!
Seabrook Island jet ski rentals and Kiawah Island Jet Ski Rentals are a new and exciting addition to your vacation! This particular area is our favorite as you can go on a fun ride through the marsh trails, see dolphins up close, jump waves in the Ocean and take a break on a beach island just off the coast! The riding area is open and has very light boat traffic making the experience very stress free!
The boat landing we launch you from is Cherry Point Boat Landing located 25 minutes from the traffic circle at Freshfields. 30 minutes from the front gates of Kiawah and Seabrook Island. (Please look this up on Google Maps)
REGULAR RENTAL PROCEDURE:
- We meet you at the ramp 15min prior to your reservation time.
- Review operational use.
- Review rules.
- Review the riding area.
- Fit you for your lifejacket.
- Launch the skis and you go ride for 1hr 30min! (Or whatever timeframe you picked)
DOLPHIN WATER SPORTS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Life jackets
REQUIREMENTS OF RENTER:
- Drivers need driver’s license.
- Each ski must have a cell phone.
- Ability to get back on the ski!
- All driver’s and riders must speak and understand English for understanding rules and operational use instructions.
- Each jet ski must have a cell phone and Download “Life360” app. before you arrive. We will give you a code to join at the ramp. This is so your able to see where the dock is and we can see you for safety issues. After the rental, you leave the circle or uninstall the app.
- You can not switch out riders more than one time at the dock.
- Stay 100ft away from other boats and docks.
- Do not ride close to other skis or try to spray each other! This is very dangerous and can cause a lot of physical harm to riders as well as expensive damage to the jet ski. You sink it, you buy it! (6k for new ski)
- NO BEACHING the jet skis on Seabrook beach!
$175-$200/ski (1.5hr rental)
$350-$400/ski (3hr rental)
$700-$800/ski (7.5hr rental)
2 SKI MINIMUM
FOR ONE OF THE BELOW!
- SAME DAY REQUESTS
- 10%off CASH REQUESTS
- DAY/TIME REQUESTS NOT AVAILABLE ON RESERVATION CALENDAR BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're out on the water and must come in due to a pop up storm, then we can wait for it to pass. Usually in 10-20 minutes it passes and your able to continue your rental! There is not a prorated refund if you must return to the dock before the end of your rental.